Hey everyone! What’s buzzing for the new year? I’m really excited about this post, this is my first nomination, ever! Mel -thank you! nominated me. And this is like oh yeah! I’m on to something. I get the jitters about most things, the jitters followed me here. 😊. If you are reading this; don’t bypass awesome Crushedcaramel her posts will make you feel at home. Here’s one I love,
Now what’s up with the mystery blogger award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The rules say thus:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever( nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
I’m wondering about what to write right now. Perhaps stick to random.
- I’m 22 but lately I feel old.
- I love talking to people and asking them a ton of questions.
- I am a Yoruba girl from Southwestern Nigeria.
Questions from Crushedcaramel and my responses.
- WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF ADVENTURE? When I think of adventure, travelling tops the list. To meet a whole variety of cultures and experience novelties. It’s part of why I love learning languages because it opens doors. I would like to compare the oddities of my culture to another.
- IF YOU WERE GOING TO TREAT YOURSELF AFTER A REALLY LONG DAY WHEN YOU WORKED VERY HARD – HOW WOULD YOU DO SO?
- I can’t think of a better way than watching kdrama. It’s like an exciting reward for such a long day. To just keep yourself with the ups and downs of the characters. Ice cream by the side is a good combo.
- IF I INVITED YOU TO A BLOGGER’S MEET-UP AT MY HOME AND ASKED EVERYONE TO BRING A DISH OF FOOD FOR A HOT/COLD BUFFET, WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO THE DINING TABLE? I would bring rice. Always rice 😊.
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO LONDON? WHICH SITES DID YOU VISIT? (IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO LONDON – WHICH PARTS OF LONDON WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT IF YOU HAD CHANCE? No, I have never been to London. If I do, I will probably visit the famous sites there are.
- DO YOU EVER FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT? WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE YOURSELF SLEEPY? Not at all. Sleep is a companion to me. 😂 I only like to stay up at night because I am active then plus I like the calm of the night. If it ever happens that I can’t sleep (happens like once or thrice in a year), the solution is to read a book that would never interest me in a million years.
Here are my nominees: Their blogs I have found interesting, full of hope and lively.
Questions for my nominees.
1. How often do you fear death?
2. Would you prefer being super rich or comfortable?
3. Do you believe in soulmates?
4. How many languages can you speak?
5. If you could talk to a lion, what would you say? 😉.
Thanks for reading, with love from Companion-Morenikeji.